Well, I finally remembered I have a blog and that I should probably post something to round out this horrible year we call 2011. This has been one of the most trying years financially for my family but I am thrilled to say we came through it and are so looking forwarding to 2012. So, with good New Years Eve fashion, here are my new years resolutions for 2012...
1) Start a savings account. We have always talked about it but never did it. After this year, we need one for lifes emergencies.
2) Make smarter financial decisions.
3) Take a real family vacation.
4) Finish all my projects that are half way done.
5) Send birthday cards to all the nieces and nephews to let them know we still love them :) This one is a long story and maybe one day I will share.
6) Lose weight and stick to a healthy lifestyle change instead of going with the fad or quick fix. I started Weight Watchers online to help me with this and Im very excited and proud that I commited to something.
7) Have regular family movie/game nights.
Ok well thats my list. My fingers are crossed that I will accomplish all that I have put in writing.
Until next time.... :)