Monday, May 23, 2011

What a crazy month!

I just realized I havent blogged in a few weeks. So sorry to neglect all of my loyal followers lol This month has been super crazy. Not only is it my birthday, but it is also my husbands, and mothers day and memorial day and the last month of school. Yay for summer! This will be the first summer I will get to spend with the kids. Please pray for me lol I have lots of activities planned but first I must get through Jakes surgery. I cannot believe it will be next week. Seems like we have been waiting forever for it to get here. Im sure things will go safely but its my baby and you know how we moms worry. As for the 30 day challenge, Im sticking to it for the most part. I did have a couple of set backs but I am back on track and I hope to finish out the month strong. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment