Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April Showers bring May Flowers :)

Hey guys..hope everyone had a Happy Easter! We had a great time with family but these storms are getting on my nerves. May 1st is around the corner so I better see some flowers and none of this rain. I think after the Nashville floods, us Tennesseans are a little afraid of rainfall..especially when it lasts 3 days. On a happy note, me and Jessica are having so much fun with Two Mother Hens. We are creating some fun things we have wanted to do and I think our kids will have enough applique shirts to last them a lifetime lol. I have also tried to get some things done here in the house. I have been lusting over some bathroom art from The Land of Nod but in no way could be paying the prices. So with my new cricut, I created this...
Isnt it the cutest! Cant wait to hang it in my boys bathroom. I am having a blast with the cricut. Not sure what I did with my life before it lol Well, Im off to make more stuff. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment