Thursday, April 7, 2011

Rosettes and Wreaths

Happy Thursday! This week has been super crazy busy trying to get things up and going with Two Mother Hens. I cant begin to thank everyone for their support and the orders are starting to pour in. whoop whoop I finally have a reason to make wreaths and rosettes. I love rosettes. I made one for a moss letter and now Im addicted. I have made a headband and I want to make some hair clips and some for a picture frame. I even included them on this cute argyle wreath I made...

Isnt that the cutest?!?!?! In the mean time, Im counting down the days until the kids get out of school. Im so ready for day trips and playdates. But with summer also comes Jake's surgery. I know things will go well so please keep him in your prayers. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment