Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Back to work I go

I got the job at Portland Cares! Im so excited because these means I can scope out all the cool stuff that comes in for awesome projects :) Its only part time and its here in town so I can still be a semi-stay at home mom. On a different note, did you know that Classico spaghetti/alfredo sauces comes in a mason jar?? Will I just found out last week when I was making chicken alfredo. Its not my normal sauce but it was on the buy 1 get 1 free sale at Publix. Anyway, I emptied the sauce and noticed it said Atlas Mason on two of the sides. It doesnt have the mason lid but a lid is a lid so I decided to turn it into a soap dispenser....
I painted the lid red to match my kitchen and used a pump from an old soap that was empty. I thought about painting the jar but I thought I would be creative and fill it with colored soap so I hope I can find some aqua color or green :) Now on to the next project. Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. You are SO smart to use what you have!!! Sometimes things are right under our nose, aren't they?! GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete