Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pain pain go away!

Hey peeps in blogland! So sorry I havent posted my many awesome projects but there is a reason for that...cause I havent gotten a chance to do them yet. So many of you know I started a new part time job last week. Love the job! Its so awesome and Im getting major deals on some awesome stuff. The downside...my feet are killing me!! I have had a desk job since I was 17 and have never done any type of manuel labor type work. Well, being on my feet for almost 8 hours straight on concrete is seriously making me come home and cry every night. I finally got some new shoes last night so hopefully I will see a difference soon. Because the pain is so bad, I come home and do nothing. I cant walk so therefore I cant cook dinner or clean or do my projects. This makes me sound like a really lazy person but for real people, I cant walk! lol I did do some clothes tonight and made dinner but now I have to find the strength to go clean the kitchen :) I have Thursday and Friday off and only have to work half day on Saturday so Im hoping to get lots of stuff done. I finally decided on what Im doing for my Handmade Gift Exchange so Im ready to get the ball rolling and get my body back to normal. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment