Sunday, June 5, 2011

Projects Galore!

Hey guys! Well the crafting bug has bit again and I have about 10 different projects Im hoping to get done here in the next week or two. Just wanted to share the first one I finished up tonight. We had a TV cabinet in our living room and we recently won a 42 inch flat screen TV that would not fit in the cabinet. So, my husband being the man that he is just took off the top part of the cabinet and it became a TV stand. I loved this idea but did not love the holes that it left. This is what it looked like after my husband sanded it down for me...

So I got out my trusting can of Mod Podge and got to work with some scrapbook paper I picked up at Hobby Lobby the other day. And this is how it turned out...

I went with a black and creme so the black would pick up the color of the hardware on the cabinet. Dont you love this pattern?

Well stay tuned for more because Im sure I will have a post every day :) Until next time...
I am linking this up to Metamorphosis MondayThrifty Decor ChickHouse of Grace and The Sundae Scoop

No comments:

Post a Comment